WELCOME

Welcome to the first down-town house in Dublin where travelers can come and dance, share, live, learn, cook and teach.

Saturday 5 December 2009

The first Chapter of the Journey

Since the last year was filled with inspiring houses and people living in these houses and visiting them. Along with my course I have settled down on the idea of giving a house in Dublin an attempt.

That said I have no Idea about what it will be. It is not my intentions to create a copy-paste of PV, Mawa hata, Casa Robino or Uusmaailm.

The House in Dublin is going to be made of the people who is going to live their. They will decide whether it is going to be a community, Collective, WG or a shared CS-house. In order to ease a few things I hope to be able to act as a facilitator until the foundation (house, people and financial tools) is settled. After that I hope I will be able to loosen up my responsibility and see the house develop in to Omni-colours and beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment