WELCOME

Welcome to the first down-town house in Dublin where travelers can come and dance, share, live, learn, cook and teach.

Wednesday 6 January 2010

How many people is it possible to fit into the vicinity of a frame?

So The house I live in now (as you soon will see in a video) there is almost no limit to the amount and types of people living there.

However I am thinking perhaps something similiar to this:
http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/houseofdpeople/

where I spend a nice few days during the summer of 2007.

Let me know about your thoughts... I am willing to share room, bed, house and maybe even more... However I would also welcome a single room for everyone, I just want to live in a house with interesting people and wonderful guests...

 Love to all of you peaces...

No comments:

Post a Comment