WELCOME

Welcome to the first down-town house in Dublin where travelers can come and dance, share, live, learn, cook and teach.

Wednesday 16 December 2009

So who wants In!

There does seem to be some interest in this House idea. What i think we need to do is find out who is "interested" and who is ready to make the move. I have found, and emailed back and forth with many housing options. My only problem is picking a house with the right amount of rooms. Right now i am looking into a houses about 15 to 20 min to the city center I felt like that would be a good idea ( and it drops the price ). If anyone has any input do not hesitate to comment.
"We are in this together"
Josiah

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am living in Dublin at the moment, moving out of my current apartment in late February and still not sure whether to stay in Dublin or not. This community house could be a good reason to stay there for a few more months :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isaac, I think the community we are creating is the perfect reason to stay in Dublin. What i would like to know is, how interested are you, and if you are willing to help. I have found several houses that i think might work but, I will not be in Dublin till the 12th it would be super helpful to have someone in Dublin to check out these houses to make sure they are good to go. I was wondering if you would like to be that person. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in... Chris the Viking will be in Dublin the 23rd of January for the creation of the house for beautiful people and their followers...
    Love

    ReplyDelete